Your Website

Subject: Your Website
mcaruso@webstream.net
Date: Thu Sep 09 1999 - 21:53:16 EEST

Hello there,

Saw your listing on a directory I was in and thought that you might have an interest in our Reseller program. It is a way for you to make a substantial residual income while continuing to do what you do. If you would like further details you can contact me via phone or email. We offer low-cost, high-speed hosting with a FREE year of hosting thrown in. We also can do websites in six diff languages. Look forward to hearing from you.

Michael Caruso
mcaruso@webstream.net
Marketing Director
WebStream Internet Solutions