Re: your mail

Subject: Re: your mail
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 02 1999 - 08:28:40 EEST

On Wed, 1 Sep 1999, Jonathan Koehn wrote:

> The death will be hard at first but makes for more people to me careful
> even mabye lessen the pk problem in other games. One thing when you logg
> off the game will it display your not playing but still enable others to
> leave you messages.

It is very hard to do it that way, we're trying to think you some
compromise. Leaving players in game when they're offline makes it possible
to get them killed very easily, and would you like seeing "You were
killed." message when you log in again ? :)

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi