World Building/Graphics :)

Subject: World Building/Graphics :)
From: Nathaniel Harari (galacticjanitor@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 1999 - 12:43:17 EEST

Hi. :)

I just checked out your Majik page and I love the idea. I've been running
MUSHes and MUXes for many many years (since 92) and I'm interested now in
seeing how I could help with a 3D environment.

I read your FAQ and understand you don't need "Wizzes" and "Builders", but
might be looking for 3D art people. :) So, without further ado, you can
check out my skills at:

http://somethingwonderful.com/

and http://somethingwonderful.com/personal/art/bryce/

and if you would like me to create some things in 3D for you, I would be
glad to help out. :)

Even if you don't need me to help, I sure hope you enjoy my web pages.
*smiles*

I look forward to downloading the game on my new linux box (I just set up
red hat 6.0 - woohoo! :) ), and trying it out. :)

Thanks,

Travelling Uncle Nat. :)
nat@harari.org