"It is decided already."

Subject: "It is decided already."
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 20:29:39 EET

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Atte Koivula wrote:

> There is no problem, it is decided already.

Nothing isn't decided until there is a file of it at the world book. So,
when you get you guys get satisfied with some idea, write a final draft of
it and send it to me for approval and I'll add it to the list of decided
things. The list can be found at https://majik3d-legacy.org/world/ even if it
looks quite boring yet, but it will get better once I get something worth
adding there. Then next time when someone is speaking of matters that have
been decided already, we just reply with a mail containing nothing else
than just a simple URL pointing to the correct page from where the one can
see that it has been really decided already.

I would really like to see if we could follow this policy. I tried it once
but it didn't work because you all were so darn stubborn and
eventually forgot about the whole matter! It is the only way to solve this
problem. You don't really want to see "It is decided already." replies
anymore.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org