Re: Sages?

Subject: Re: Sages?
From: Kaoru Shalamberidze (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 14:16:40 EET

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Sinister Serpent wrote:

> Kaoru Shalamberidze wrote:
> > On Tue, 30 Nov 1999, Sinister Serpent wrote:
> >
> > > Again, I am facing the problem with getting informed, or rather, not
> > > getting informed.
> >
> > I think its pretty much your own problem if you dont read this mailing
> > list. There isnt any reason to whine if you dont even bother to read.
>
> Are you serious?

Yes, either you dont even read this list, or you tend to miss alot of
important mails.

Most of the stuff you have been arguing against have been decided a long
time ago and posted in this message :

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 17:13:59 +0300 (EEST)
From: Taneli Tikka <ttikka@icon.fi>
To: majik-design@majik3d.org
Subject: Old gods, new gods, ancients, structure of reality.

If you are saying you dont know what has been decided there cant be much
choices, either you dont read, or you tend to miss stuff, like that post
forexample.

.m