Re: catastrophe map

Subject: Re: catastrophe map
From: McDuff (kenroberts@totalise.co.uk)
Date: Wed Nov 24 1999 - 21:04:08 EET

Hmmm, why couldn't you reach it I wonder.

Oh well, since someone else uploaded the old version to Majik ftp/incoming,
i put a slightly altered version onto the server called catmap2.jpg.

I also had an idea as to how to keep continuity.  When we first open to the
public, with only 20-30 or so on it, all the pcs are "travellers" who were
out of their home lands, travelled to Silvercreek, Voran or wherever the
other place was, depending on what's closer to their home land, and then
when we get more people, we change it so that elves, dwarves etc go to their
home lands to start.

I'm also working on a short 3D animation to demonstrate the
"cataclysm/catastrophe" as I see it.  It should be ready by about
Friday/Saturday.

Amazing how it all comes back to you, isn't it.

McDuff