Majik's physical laws

Subject: Majik's physical laws
From: Atte Koivula (yorkaturr@majik3d.org)
Date: Mon Nov 15 1999 - 12:05:21 EET

	A few pointers. As has been discussed before to a great extent, the
laws of physics, as we understand them in our world, don't apply to
Majik. We had a lengthy debate on the nature of Majik's world in Majik3
and what people don't seem to be able to comprehend is that Majik is a
magical world created by Gods with a personality, and it is controlled
by them as well.

The gas giant idea, the spherical Majik world idea, and everything else
that is based on OUR understanding of OUR world, is more or less
irrelevant and erronous. The way I understand Majik, is as a
transcendental world, beyond dimensional laws, whose every phenomena has
a basis in the Gods or something derived from it. Like the Sun being
Aluna, the two Moons being projections of the Gods, the grass growing by
the power of Shinael and Dazzt, the light being dimmed by Mandor, the
dead being created by Yorkaturr, the power that keeps it all together
being Namhas. In accordance to this darkage-medieval system, I am
absolutely pro a "flat world" model. Majik is the center of all, skyly
bodies rotate around Majik instead of the other way around, and sailing
too far to the outer rims would lead to some dimensional void, or the
seas around Majik would be endless etc.
--
_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>