Fw: MUR!

Subject: Fw: MUR!
From: Jonathan Koehn (Eleril) (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Tue Nov 09 1999 - 17:20:13 EET

yes random monsters arent that great. but some areas lack life besides
 animal life.
Which is ok i guess if we dont want to many monsters. The Vorack , Goblins,
Nine horse men, Undead minions, Greater demons, Brates, Dryads, Necrolytes,
Shadows are the best known monsters so far and we need more monsters.
ps i wasnt using combination of american and latin words. I was just trying
to come up with names. also i was doing this to pas the time since i didnt
have much else to do in design
(Eleril) eleril@majik3d.org
 Check out https://majik3d-legacy.org/
 Majik 3D project