My design tasks

Subject: My design tasks
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@saunalahti.fi)
Date: Fri Nov 05 1999 - 10:27:18 EET

	I am currently writing descriptions for the Dethzael, Gwaelmar
and Skyghaim regions and am responsible for developing the dwarven
(gwalmur) race. You can find initial descriptions about some of these
from my open dir. A lot of stuff I have already written a long time ago
is missing, and I will upload them as soon as I get access to my home
computer, which is 200km away from me atm, and I am unable to build an
SSH connection as it is not online. Don't wait up, just consider the
mentioned parts reserved.

_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>