Resigning.

Subject: Resigning.
From: Jerry 'Anti' Kurunen (sinister.serpent@sci.fi)
Date: Tue Jun 29 1999 - 22:55:46 EEST

Ave.

Unfortunately, time has come for me to resign Majik. I just do not have
time enough to do anything and I found myself bored enough to even try
to write a description for hell and heaven for me, so I guess I shall
leave now. It has been great, but not it is to be forgotten.

Farewell, friends and enemies.

Inform me, sometime, when you get Majik open some day in the next
millennium.
Also, mail me the instructions how to unsubscribe all Majik
mailing-lists.
--
    /             Jerry Kurunen / Sinister            \
   /              ~ Serpent of Nightside ~             \

Nightside homepage: http://www.netti.fi/~halsa/
            e-mail: <nightside@hotmail.com>