Re: Ancients (history)

Subject: Re: Ancients (history)
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 20:52:23 EEST

On Sun, 10 Oct 1999, Taneli Tikka wrote:

> of course we have NPC-gods.. deities who arent played by humans, who are
> characters only because of the story and because of makin pantheon whole.
> otherwise we would now have a nasty unbalance in the world :) being
> aluna+dazzt versus sinister+harum+yorkaturr+mandor.. not quite fair.

I think we can easily get enough volunteers to take up God characters, so
I say no for NPC gods. Besides aluna+dazzt can be more powerful than the
evil combo and also we need not to have balanced pantheon. If the evil
side is more powerful then the world begin as more horrible place to live.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org