Re: The God Mandor

Subject: Re: The God Mandor
From: Jonathan Koehn (dgkoehn@gbasin.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 05:47:21 EEST

This is excellent it gives me a good idea of how it all is.
Over time will some of the fauna in the various regions be added to common
creatures or are they concidered unique to the region.
Since it was told us that all none god designers, coders, graphic artist
where to be sages.
which was a nice piece of information. I was wondering if we where going to
be put in as a non-player race or would we be left out as to be more
mysterious.
eleril@majik3d.org