Re: The God Mandor

Subject: Re: The God Mandor
From: Taneli Tikka (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Sat Oct 09 1999 - 12:36:38 EEST

On Fri, 8 Oct 1999, joshua 'hook' corning wrote:

> >He was already old when the >world was created. For a long time, just like his father, Mandor >remained in solitude,
> >unknown, independent. During the flow of time, his powers grew, darkness thickened. Day after >Day. Then came time, that the farfather of everything, the greater God of balance Namhas , >started the creation.
>
> reread the creation myth the only god that existed before the world was
> Namhas. after the world was created Namhas then created sinister and
> Aluna. If people want to change the creation myth now would be the time.
> Otherwise i think the creation myth that is already up should be the key
> document and should be followed to the letter as the origian of all
> other myths.

humm.. we agreed a long time ago that many of the gods existed before the
creation. The creation of the world of majik wasnt the first creation at
all. Before that the gods lived in other another dimension, enternal
planes, the void. what ever you call it. Sinister, Aluna were the first
ones and the powerful ones of course. And they had sons and daughters,
even 'grand children' at the time the world of majik was created.

humm.. creation myth was designed this way back in 1997 or 98 =) i had no
idea it had been changed. humm.. Can if find the storyform-myth of
creation on the ftp site?

.. you see my old webpage, for this very same god character.. that is made
in 1997 and it has the same myth that he existed before the creation -
just like sinister, aluna and few others did.. humm..

-m