Re: region

Subject: Re: region
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Fri Oct 08 1999 - 08:45:00 EEST

> Id like to begin work on Swamp of enimity region
> designing wildlife for this region and a few monsters no
> races.

I\'d suggest that you pick another swamp, as the Swamp of
Enmity is completely devoid of most natural wildlife (only
small insects ... and some very unnatural creatures). The
reason for this is because my quite impressive Temple of the
Undead (one of the most dire places in all of Majik) is
located at the center. Sometimes my undead servants are
known to wander off into the swamps, killing, infecting and
corrupting everything in their directionless path. And
sometimes this is even desired if some poor mortal soul is
foolish enough to disturb the swamp\'s perverse
tranquility by setting foot into its murky, unholy grounds.
And my earthly avatar usually chooses to reside in the
temple\'s catacombs, so I suggest you stick with something
a little more... conventional.

_/_
/Atte \"Yorkaturr\" Koivula <yorkaturr@majik3d.org>
 Tämä viesti on lähetetty Saunalahden Serverin Webmailista
 osoitteesta: www.saunalahti.fi