mailing lists

From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Mon May 24 1999 - 11:19:31 EEST

Majik's mailing lists have been bugging a little, and you said nothing ! I
have been whining about why you don't even notice these status report I've
send all the time, and you haven't even received those ! GRR. When it seems
strange that I've been whining subjects you don't know or mailing lists
keep extraordinary quiet then mail to namhas@majik.netti.fi and whine. Now
they should be working again. Well, yes I have noticed this problem myself
when it first appeared, but I thought it is only related to mailing list
archiving system since the list didn't archive anything and it was just
because the mailing list didn't get the messages in first place!

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi