Re: Fair elves

Subject: Re: Fair elves
From: Taneli Tikka (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Wed Oct 06 1999 - 22:58:58 EEST

On Wed, 6 Oct 1999, Jonathan Koehn wrote:

> Can someone tell me the location of the fair elves
> i cant seem to find them on the map.
> I need to add the location to the Dezlaneans
> Also i was wondering how we the designers,graphics, and coders (the ones that arent gods) would be portrayed in the game
> would we be a sage something or would we just be a mortal.

The largest center for fair elves (tvai'ji'notal) is the island region
archipelago of filas, beheran, hamil, reef isles.. and the surroundings.
The largest center is the largest island of Beheran.

There are also tvai'ji'notal elves in Sol'daran at the lake of thoughts.

now what you must know about the fair elves (tvai'ji'notal) is that they
are the aristocrats and intellect artists of high-born elves, only
tvai'ji'notal and mai'oi'aiue (the moon elves) are called 'fair elves'
there are to groups of high elves the artisans ta'ji'rine and the seers
ta'te-jinyel that interact alot with tvai'ji'notal elves. The island
kindom of beheran+archipelago is their strongest residence in the world of
majik. There the high elves from the major part of the population and the
fair higher born tvai'ji'notal elves are ruling upper class and the
nobles. The situation is much the same in sol'darans smaller kindom at the
lake ot thoughts..

-m