team.html pics

Subject: team.html pics
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik3d.org)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 13:40:09 EEST

Ok go ahead, send pictures of your face, if you don't have one already
at the team pages. The rule was before not to include pics that aren't
taken at Majik conventions but by the fact that our project is universal
not all have chance to attend the conventions and the '?' pictures
are so boring. But remember, the picture should be consistent with the
others, so do not send a picture that has been planned or something,
better are those that are taken when you have not been ready to be
pictured, and not any pictures that have been edited after taking the
picture. If you however ever attend Majik conventions your picture
will be replaced, want it or not. :)

Also, if you have homepage please send me the URL so I can add a
link from the team.html. It is strongly suggested to have it under
www.majik3d.org/~yourname, if you don't have access to the shell,
please whine. All should have an account and use yourname@majik3d.org
address for Majik related (and all other, if you want) mails.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik3d.org https://majik3d-legacy.org