regions hook claims

Subject: regions hook claims
From: joshua 'hook' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 04 1999 - 04:33:25 EEST

	I am claiming the lands of Areon Djasim and Thjarr for myself to
design. I they already share histories and peoples cultures with one
another and with Nalor Thaan and Althainon. so i figured i should design
them. Some one can take this from me but i hope if one of you do that
you keep with the histories and cultures i have laid out.

	If you have criticisms or comments on this feel free to post them. This
is basically just a statement of my wishes it is not law and
unchangeable. also there appears to be a lack of monsters in my desc if
anyone wishes to make some sort of monsters but doesn't want to describe
a region you might want to put them in Thjarr, Areon, althainon or
Djasim these lands are populated with humans (except Thjarr) but the
populations are low.

hook - the forgetful sage? god of lunatics?
hook@u.washington.edu