Re: Waj-cloth

Subject: Re: Waj-cloth
From: Taneli Tikka (ttikka@icon.fi)
Date: Mon Sep 27 1999 - 16:27:10 EEST

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999, Ari Miettinen wrote:

> (Though not many has spoken for 'Balanced Majik', imho, Majik should
> be balanced, otherwise the few min-maxers who WILL come to play, will
> rule the world with their min-maxed characters)

My opinion: Majik SHOULD NOT be in any artifical tune. Tunes like exprate,
skillmax, skillcost and all that other shit that exist only because admins
need to tune the game. Majik should be just as unfair as real life. RL
isnt in any kind of balance besides that of as in laws of physics, but
besides that there is no balance in the world, only some systems that try
to create artificial balance. I can personally remove the worst min-maxers
so many times (and ban their IPs) that they learn the art of roleplaying
:).. i think the best idea for majik would be : there is no balance, there
are some pretty powerful things but they are for few to know.

- M