The Name That Yankee Designer CONTEST

Subject: The Name That Yankee Designer CONTEST
From: joshua 'akix' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 24 1999 - 14:50:41 EEST

	Apparently Akix is hated by all Finns. Ok this is a broad statement but
at least two of the lead people, who will not be named, (Beregar and
Namhas you know who you are) don't like it. So I set up this contest.
Here are the rules:

	With the help of my trusty random letter generator ( i got my cat to
walk on the keyboard then deleted all the vowels) i have come up with 12
letters. You may use as many of these letters you like and in any order
you like. You may also insert as many vowels dashes slashes and
apostrophes as you like.  The 3rd person to e-mail me their submission
will win.

	As a prize I shall send you a Van Gough post card that I actually
purchased in Amsterdam from the Van Gough museum gift shop. Its the
painting of a skeleton smoking a cigarette. After the third submission
(and after i wake up) is received i shall post the winner who will then
e-mail me their address so i can snail-mail it. If you don't want to
give me your address then don't play the F#!king game.

Please e-mail me and not the design-thread

Joshua "????????" Corning (the designer formerly known as Akix)

hook@u.washington.edu

Here are the letters ------------->  " pbjhnbbblkxc "

Note: each listed letter can only be used once and the name can't be
terrible like pobojohonobobobolokoxoco

If you don't trust me on the who the third person was then to bad. Its
my contest and I'll run it how I want to.