Re: Jungles and Jungle People

Subject: Re: Jungles and Jungle People
From: joshua 'akix' corning (hook@u.washington.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 12:36:10 EEST

Ari Miettinen wrote:

> I have long have ideas for a human tribe living in some
> dark jungle and now I think I might actually write these
> ideas down. I just need to know if there is some free,
> relative warm jungle / rainforest for the tribe to live
> in. Those who know, tell me. Also, do tell me if you want
> such a tribe to the world.

To get a better idea of what regions are available look at the map and
the latest region/race update post.
On the map there is Zamurdi (beregar would have to give permition on
this one), Nemen, Dardalon, Islands off Lamarhen, Vastian, Estean, Isles
of Vram, Zumal and Marmundi. all are unclaimed and jungles exept for
Zamurdi but Bereagar might let you put them there if you ask nice :).
If you choose Marmundi I must tell you that i am working on the history
of nalor thaan and Marmundi was once part of the Nalor Thaan empire. You
might want to make the two peoples related or have the jungle peoples
history such that they moved in after the Nalor Thaan empire fell. When
you choose which land post your choice so i can up date the race/region
desc list.

Joshua 'Akix' corning
hook@u.washington.edu