Jungles and Jungle People

Subject: Jungles and Jungle People
From: Ari Miettinen (emiettin@hytti.uku.fi)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 11:27:20 EEST

I have long have ideas for a human tribe living in some
dark jungle and now I think I might actually write these
ideas down. I just need to know if there is some free,
relative warm jungle / rainforest for the tribe to live
in. Those who know, tell me. Also, do tell me if you want
such a tribe to the world.

Aluna.

PS: Kattra sounds fine to me as a world name, but you
should consider the name which we, the people of Earth
call our world. Most of our names have something to do
with the thing we walk on.

Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards,
	for they are subtle and quick to anger.