Re: Unidentified subject!

Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Wed Aug 18 1999 - 17:24:11 EEST

On Wed, 18 Aug 1999, Lari Kuitunen wrote:

> the point in this system is, that since for example "healers" can't learn
> chaos-symbol,
> healers won't be able to go around casting chaos bolts, and "mages" won't
> go around
> casting heal the world spells. there is no "character class", there idea is
> that mages have their symbols in "different language" than healers, so that

I still hate this system. I don't want to have "mage" or "healer" symbols,
better to categorize them using source or type, and those types should be
a few but vast. This is relation with the question where the magic comes
from. The religious magic is also to be forgotten, you have already agreed
with my priest stuff. So you can't use religious powers without the
deity's permission, but magical healing of course should be possible
without using any religious magic.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi