New

Subject: New
From: Juha Jantunen (talgor@iki.fi)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 19:41:05 EEST

Greetings!

   I am the newest addition to the majik development team, in the world
design section, Juha Jantunen, also known as Talgor. Pleased to make your
acquintance. *bow*

   I will probably be working on the various aspects of magic in Majik, so
if any of you have any idea about what kind of magic Majik should have/has
already (?), please mail me about it and I'll try to create something
working and coherent out of it. At Namhas' request, I will try to discuss
things here first before writing too much on them, so expect to see mail
from me about the most bizarre subjects from time to time. ;)

   I've also been charged with making a some kind of "New Developers'
Guide to Majik", and I will need help from you in making that, being a new
developer myself. I will probably ask a number of very silly questions
from you and write the answers down so other people won't have to do it
all over again when they join the development team.

   I hope I will make my contributions to Majik well, successfully,
and on-time, so please, bear with me. ;) People interested in other
aspects of me can see my homepage (address below). If the address does not
respond, that means I'm playing XCOM3 and you'll have to wait an hour or
two. ;)

Thine,
Juha Jantunen           | ========================== Talgor - Janus - Shifter
Keisarinmajantie 4 H 2  | ===== Minna baka. =============== Shadowrun - Magic