races/regions

Subject: races/regions
From: Beregar (beregar@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Fri Aug 13 1999 - 14:12:25 EEST

Only Darshan chose new region where he designs a pc race, others in list didn't even confirm if they accept my suggestions or not so I asume that they accept it. I forgot
to mention in my previous mail that if you make description of subarea (like Groaning
forest in Thalamon) you should make short description which can be attached as part
of whole Thalamon's description. Notice, I didn't make this list I juse use it...it can be
changed (new areas added, others removed, changing subarea to major area etc).

As I said in my previous mail I'll write mail to Majik-Users where I request them to
make races/tribes and region descs for them when week has passed and it has now
so I'll send my request (probably) soon after this mail.

- Beregar (Beregar@majik.netti.fi)

P.S. I send copy of current regions desc here too

Regions to Desc

r = reserved

- Arctic
  - Western Mals (Ice Elves - Mandor)
  - Zimr
  - Mal Tikh
  - Barren Isles and Northern Minartan
  - Mal Yirith (Necrolytes - Malekith)
  - Myrrgor, Skalvind & Erythia
  - Mountains of the Malediction (trolls - Jormap)

- Minartan
  - Sol'daran
  r Western isles (*hidden* - Beregar)
  - Terrenir
  - Meral & Gwaelmar (Dwarves)
    - Chain of the Sledgehammer
    - Puce Mountains
  - Chain of Eldhelomin
  - Thalamon
    - Tacit Forest
    - Prairie of Dhyrin
    - Lake Lokhmar
    - Groaning Forest
  - Dethzael
    - Skyghaim
    - Mountains of Eclipse
    - Swamp of Enmity
  - Dardalon
    - Swamp of Pelnor
    - Covewood Mountains
  - Eastern Minartan Isles
    - Lanuin (Dark Elves - Mandor)
    r Torell - (Fisher People - Beregar)
    - The Reef Isles
    - Beheran, Filas and Hamil (High Elves - Mandor)

- Central Waters
  - Sea of Tears
  - Quiet Sea (Sea Elves - Mandor)
    - Isles of Vram
    - Nemen
  - Sea of Niral
  - Vestian

- Voran
  - Black Waste
    - Tulmarun
    - Ur Alif (Djasim)
    - Estrean
  - Mantle Mountains
  - Nalor Thaan
    -Thjarr
  - Marmundi
  - Ominous Ocean and Sea of Tailwind
    - Gean

- Eldiron
  r Ghalimcar
    r Desert of Brahjian (Brahjian - Beregar)
    r Chain of Bared
    r Chain of Harand
    r Zamurdi
  - Thasia & Lamarhen