Re: status reports

Subject: Re: status reports
From: McDuff (mcduff@iname.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 15:13:59 EEST

Sorry, guys, you probably won't hear much from me for a while.

I AM working, I've got a fair pile of stuff to do, but my mail server SO
sucks ass!  I finally got a 2 day mail backlog down off the net, but it's
probably cost me about £3.  At the moment, I'm lucky if I can get a 9,600
baud connection up, no matter what ISP I use.  Something is screwing
everything up.

beregar, I'm almost done typo checking the first wfull.txt I got off you,
and I'm going to see how much you've changed it in all the updates :)).  My
region descs are a bit behind, but I should be able to get them all finished
soon because I leave college for the summer in a week.

ISP tonite would be great, but my connection would probably keep bottoming
out on me.  I'll try and make it, but no promises :(

Cy'all

McDuff