My situation

Subject: My situation
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 00:34:46 EEST

There has been evidently a rumor that I have resigned from the Majik
project. This,
however, is not true. I do not have the slightest intention of abandoning
the Majik
project or in other means withdrawing from it. I have merely stated that I
am not
likely to be able to code or design anything in the next 8 months (the
duration
of my non-military service) due to the fact that I do not have sufficient
hardware at home and I am likely to be fairly busy at work with other
things apart
from Majik. Also, as most of you know, I do have a relationship with a
lovely female called Tanja to whom I willingly sacrifice most of my extra
time due to the fact that I take her fairly seriously. So, in short, I am
merely a busy man at the moment. I will still remain subscribed to all
mailing lists (including the devlist)
as I intend to stay well informed on the progress and situation of Majik,
and I
will attend all conventions and codeweeks (I consider them a top priority),
but that
pretty much is the limit of my abilities of attending the development of
Majik for
now.

_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorka@dlc.fi>

True darkness is not the absence of light.