Advertising Special at T-shirt Shopper

Subject: Advertising Special at T-shirt Shopper
From: T-shirtShopper.com (webmaster@t-shirtshopper.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 19:59:40 EET

Advertising Special at T-shirt Shopper

Get more for you advertising dollar at T-shirt Shopper, the web's
hottest T-shirt shopping mall.  Become a monthly advertiser and
get up to 24,000 banner impressions for $100 /month.  Cost of
advertising on some of the top websites will cost you $50 CPM.
 (CPM = Cost per 1000 impressions).  And for $100 you'd only
get 2000 banner views.  At T-shirt Shopper you can get up to
12 times that amount.  There are hundreds of subjects to choose
from, and you can target your campaign to specific categories.
 And you don't have to be a T-shirt merchant to advertise.  Our
site targets customers with certain interests.  Sports, Entertainment,
Humor, Automobiles, Vacation, and Animals are just a few of the
many categories we have to offer.  We will only be able to accept
a few more advertisers for this special so order soon.  You can
order online at
http://www.t-shirtshopper.com/advertising_info.htm .

Do you sell T-shirts online?  Give your site the exposure it
needs to be successful.  Get listed at T-shirtShopper.com and
start selling your T-shirt today.  Select "Add You URL" from
the home page at www.t-shirtshopper.com to be listed.

Trade links with other merchants and gain lots of free traffic.
 Join the T-shirt Wheel and watch your traffic grow.
http://www.t-shirtshopper.com/addbanner.htm

If you do not wish to recieve anymore messages from us, reply
to this message with the word "remove" in the subject.