T-shirt Shopper: T-shirt Shopping Mall : www.t-shirtshopper.com

Subject: T-shirt Shopper: T-shirt Shopping Mall : www.t-shirtshopper.com
From: T-shirtShopper.com (webmaster@t-shirtshopper.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 01:34:43 EET

Attention online T-shirt retailer,

If you haven't already, be sure to list your T-shirt store at
www.t-shirtshopper.com .  We are looking for more online T-shirt
Stores to be added to the directory.  Being listed can help shoppers
find your site and T-shirts they're looking for.  And it's FREE
to be listed.

T-shirtShopper.com is an internet T-shirt shopping directory.
 We categorize online retailers by what types of T-shirts they
sell.  We track the number of visits, votes, orders each T-shirt
receives.  And our visitors give each retailer a rating as well.
 We've been online since 1996.  The directory currently consists
of about 1000 online retailers.  Currently the directory gets
around 90,000 visits a month.  And we are ranked by Yahoo as
one of the most popular T-shirt sites on the net.

I'm looking for up to 14 more advertisers to advertise at T-shirt
Shopper on a monthly basis.  The cost is $100 / month .  The
normal cost of advertising is $20 per 1000 impressions with a
minimum of 5000 impressions.  When advertising on a monthly basis
you are guaranteed to get at least 5000 impressions.  Since we
get about 90,000 visits a month we can only allow up to 18 monthly
advertisers.  And since we have only 4 monthly advertisers, they
each get about 22,500 banner impressions each month.

What I propose for your website is to first get added to the
directory.  You can get a free listing by filling out our online
form.  Go to http://www.t-shirtshopper.com/ and select "Add Your
URL".  You will see our current membership plans.  They are as
follows:

 Non-preferred listing - free
 Preferred listing with 25 T-shirt listings - free  (with a T-shirt
Wheel membership)
 Preferred listing with 25 T-shirt listings - $10 / year
 Preferred listing with 50 T-shirt listings - $15 / year
 Preferred listing with 100 T-shirt listings - $25 / year
 Preferred listing with 250 T-shirt listings - $50 / year
 Preferred listing with 500 T-shirt listings - $100 / year
 Preferred listing with 1000 T-shirt listings - $150 / year
 Preferred listing with 2500 T-shirt listings - $250 / year
 Preferred listing with 5000 T-shirt listings - $500 / year

The T-shirt Wheel is our linking system for online T-shirt retailers.
 By retailers placing the T-shirt Wheel banner on their website,
they will be linked together in a giant wheel. This gives online
retailers a way to receive free online advertising from each
other.  For more information about the T-shirt Wheel select "Join
the T-shirt Wheel"  from the home page.  And by joining the T-shirt
Wheel you are given a free preferred listing in the directory
and 25 T-shirt entries.

If you don't join the T-shirt Wheel you can get a Free non-preferred
listing.  Or a preferred listing for as little as $10 / year.
 Depending on how many T-shirts you wish to add to the directory.
 Adding T-shirts is fairly simple.  If you already have a database
of your products, you should be able to export them to the form
we will need them in to be added.  We require the following categories
for adding T-shirts.  Name, sm URL, lg URL, size and price, material,
brand, available colors, order URL,  and up to 3 T-shirt Shopper
categories.  Your t-shirt colors and categories will need to
be added manually to each item in your database, since they are
specific to our website.  And you can add each T-shirt one at
a time.  Or create a data file with the information to be uploaded
to the directory.  Once T-shirts are added we will track stats
such as number of views, votes, and order form click through
and you can view these stats online as well.  We also offer a
daily newsletter for our visitors to keep them informed of any
new T-shirts that are added to any specific categories they are
interested in.  So whenever you add any new T-shirts to the site,
 the newsletter will be sent out to many customers that may be
interested in the ordering your product.

Once you've chosen a membership plan and our added to the directory.
 You can order monthly advertising by signing in to your membership
form and selecting the "Order Banner Advertising" option.  We
have a variety of banner sizes to choose from.  Normal banner
ad size is usually a 468 x 60 pixel banner ad.  And we also of
course give you a page to view your banner ad campaign at T-shirt
Shopper.  We will continue your advertising campaign each month
until you decide to cancel it.  And you can cancel at anytime
by selecting "Order History and Current Order" from your membership
page and selecting "cancel" next to the re-occurring charge.
 We can only accept up to 18 total advertisers at this time,
so if you are interested please don't hesitate to join.

To begin go to http://www.t-shirtshopper.com/ and select the
"Add Your URL" link.

Hope to hear from you soon
James Wheeler