Re: where the kids have seen things that we ain't never seen

Subject: Re: where the kids have seen things that we ain't never seen
From: Atte Koivula (yorka@dlc.fi)
Date: Tue Jul 06 1999 - 15:50:19 EEST

McDuff wrote:

> How about we stick them in the mountain range in Nalor Thaan?  The volcanic
> peak surrounded by the forests of Thjarr should be remote enough, shouldn't
> it?

You mean the burning ash wastes of Thjarr. Personally I would imagine
Necrolytes living in a more temperate climate... something like the
mountain range in the northern edge of the isle of Beheran (in the
far-eastern side of the map) or preferably the Mountains of Eclipse in
the Dethzael area. That would be ideal considering the Swamp of Enmity
(in which there's a temple where my physical avatar usually lives) is
located fairly close to the west... Even the name "Dethzael" conjures up
an atmosphere of vaguely malevolent mysticism which suits the Necrolytes
well.
--
_/_
/Atte "Yorkaturr" Koivula <yorka@dlc.fi>