Re: Mortal/God history

Subject: Re: Mortal/God history
From: Joshua Corning (hook@majik3d.org)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 21:42:59 EET

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Kim Kunnas wrote:

 (10000 being a round number, I guess Hook won't
> be too picky if you add few hundreds or thousand years there, round
> numbers look so artificial, sorry Hook :P).

say well  its 9025 years to be exact and i do mind. Maybe  you should
actually read the desc beregar.  Anyway i wrote this long ago so it is all
pre cataclysm. What I have heard from mandor about the leangth of the
cataclysm is that from start to finnish it was about 20 -30 years long. so
the date after the cataclysm when the game starts is from 9045 -9055 years
scince room crash. I recomend that mortals don't set room crash as year
zero for their calanders.  Read the history desc in my ftp to get an idea
about this. at the very bottem gives the dates for different calanders
used by different groups of mortals.

Joshua 'hook' Corning
hook@majik3d.org