Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

Will it be like normal life?

Message 2189

Date: 2002-10-09 02:43:34

Will it be like you can get married,open up your own shop,or own your own house or live in a city you want?

Message 2193

Date: 2002-10-09 08:50:39
In-Reply-To: 2189

Hopefully. But you'll have to find your wife, get the supplies for your own shop, build your own house(or pay someone else to), or pay for rent in a city. Of course then you have to worry about people breaking into your shop or house or stealing your wife.

I've noticed most people intend to be shopkeeper/merchant types. Is this the only way to make a living you people can think of or does it just seem really exciting to you? I guess it would be interesting since most games you don't get to make your whole living just buying/selling goods without having to go hack n slash mobs for the stuff to sell. I hope the whole world isn't just merchants though.

Raj

Message 2195

Date: 2002-10-09 12:02:18
In-Reply-To: 2189

If you can agree with other players that you are married, if you are allowed to build a house to certain city, if you can negotiate a right for shopkeeping, yes, it is possible. There will hardly be any hardcoded, strict systems allowing you to do, or not to do things like this and things like that. It depends much on the players you are living with.

So one can say, it will be like real world, if you want.