Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

Takomtor Sage

Message 1889

Date: 2002-08-19 09:19:37

I think it is time for me to take the game bit more seriously. I would like to start by creating my sage and therefore the motives behind my game development pursuits.

some rough guidelines, let me know if there are some disputes or overlaps etc. Also some pushes to right direction are welcomed, since I would like to find the right slate for this sage...

Coming from the name Takomtor - it is simple mixture of finnish and english as of takoa or takomo and tor-ending.

He/I (or is it just Sage) would be one of the newest, weakest and most private.

Being the helper of creation he has taken physical form very early and helped in the forming of the world. This is why he doesn't have much knowledge or special powers when compared to other sages - just knows how to create things.

Tried to avoid all conflicts and save as much beautiful items as possible. As times have come to be more quiet now... he is up and running, encouraging people to build, develop, trade and enjoy.

I would like to tune this character especially to the direction of economy, instead of straight forward building, mining, agriculture etc.

So, how should I approach this topic?

Message 1892

Date: 2002-08-19 11:32:55
In-Reply-To: 1889

I advise you to approach the topic from whatever angle your imagination motivates you to. You don't need to compare your sage character to any IRL facts of your designteam position, no need to describe your sage as "i'm new and don't know anything yet" just let your imagination take over and do what you want with the character.

Oh, and don't listen to other people, including me :)