Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

no subject

Message 1755

Date: 2002-07-28 10:28:54

Well as a lot of you have not noticed I have been very unactive, I submitted a race design and that was all.

I have been very busy wiht school work because I am currently trying to make up for a year that I did nearly ntohing.

SO I have decided to leave, mostly because I don't have time for Majik anymore. But also partially because I don't like the god system.

The only question I have is if Majik is going to use the Felion race that I designed. And if they are going to use it , can I still have it, or does it become Majik property. Because even though I left Majik, I have recently rediscovered an old online game I used to follow for around 4 years now. I was wondering if I could allow them to use my Felion race.

Their game will never be as good as Majik's, because it is based on the ore engine and the graphix are crummy. The game has no features yet, but the designers aren't going to be as elaborate as Majik. The only reason I am joining them is because I miss the community. I praticaly spent the early years of my teen life their. And now it's back after closing down for awhile.
The website is www.eraonline2.com I don't recommend the game, because the grafix are crummy and all you do is kill monsters.