Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

Reminder To All Designers

Message 1634

Date: 2002-06-14 12:28:36

The WorldBook is strictly for things decided, and the WorldBook content has to be coherent and well-structured, otherwise we'll just end up with a huge, chaotic pile of crap that no-one wants to dig into.

"Decided" means that it has been publicly agreed upon by the vast majority, including the older designers and developers.

I'm sure you all know how much you have contributed to the project, and you can expect a degree of respect in the eyes of older designers and developers, including myself, as a direct result of useful output.

If you simply stick around and commit random, useless crap all the time, don't listen to any input, or do fundamentally meaningful stuff without being assigned such a responsibility in the form of a specific, registered task, I will see to it personally that you won't be able to do that for long.

Thanks for listening.

Message 1642

Date: 2002-06-14 20:42:51
In-Reply-To: 1634

You are correct. I am going to structure the Sages Handbook a bit better. As I said in the worldbook anyone is welcome to a copy of the handbook. Namhas ignore the pending approval on my Sages Handbook task.