Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

Ice forest

Message 1578

Date: 2002-05-25 12:18:46

The ice forest is full of tree's with blue trunk's with braches with icicles hanging from them and also hanging from the
leave's. The leaves have different colours of icey blue colours, with frost snow sleeping on the leaves. The sun never
sets but never heats the ice/snow. The isle has long stretches of Platue's and tunnels leading to other islands.
The inhabits are monsters such as Ice Moutain Troll's, which are used to high altitude's and cold weathering.
They kill the small animals that live there such as the polar bears, for food. They live in big groups
protecting the cave's and caverns of the ice forest. There were dwarfs which lived in those cave's. Hiding from the coldness
on the ground floor, waiting till it melted. But this never happened so they where a forgotten tribe of the world, living in
secretessy from any living human. They were the best forges know off. They where clever miners, they mined day after day
creating an underground home where they found ore's they smelted in the lava which flew in the deep of Majik. This is where
they forgered the greatest sword The Legendary Sword Of The Underground City Icilopis, The Isle's underground city of the Ice
Forest It was welded by those of the sword fighters. Though the dwarf's where very found
of there axe's. They are the masters of the Hammer, And the Picks, but where very Superior in the Skill of Axe Fighting.
I've attached a picture i made of the legedary sword on MSpaint and i will upload it on henrik's site.

The BMP is kinda sucky =)

Message 1588

Date: 2002-05-27 02:07:06
In-Reply-To: 1578

for some reason i areally like this :)...who wrote it?

Message 2488

Date: 2002-10-15 01:24:20
In-Reply-To: 1578

AAARGH!!! Learn to use the apostrophe! Tree's is possessive, not plural.

Message 1603

Date: 2002-06-01 02:34:19
In-Reply-To: 1588

My buddy Mernof! we will start make things up together now =D we both can come up with good ideas and then we put them together to nice fact =D i hope thats okey with everyone hehe

Message 1604

Date: 2002-06-01 02:35:29
In-Reply-To: 1603

sry it was me who made last post but my log in was a lil strange =D

Message 2492

Date: 2002-10-15 01:49:33
In-Reply-To: 2488

Do you realize that you dug up almost a half year old post just to point out the author's typo? Well. I guess different stuff brings joy to different people.

Message 2493

Date: 2002-10-15 01:54:55
In-Reply-To: 2492

I thought it was new, since it was on the top of the page ;)