Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

Helping You Lot

Message 1540

Date: 2002-05-22 19:27:30

My friend Henrik, who is in your team, has addicted me to this project, its sounds good, its got the originality for a this game to go big, i maybe able to learn, (i have some people i know irl, who work for such as ibm) C++/java as well, so they could help me, i can also design alot of idea's, Spells, History, places, and Quests for the game, i help henrik some times, if he get's stuck on things. I like doing graphics, but havent really got any graphic designing on either 4 of my computers, since i have formatted them laterly, but i enjoy spending hours learning new things, and creating and designing. I've played many offline and online games, which have given me basses of idea's, but also to help me create my own, I like the originality of your game. I am English and im only 14, but thats where a child can help you with its imagination, since i have been watching much tv and playing RPG's like Final Fantasy's (all 9) Crono Trigger/Cross, Thousand Arms, Online RPG's such as tibia, Runescape, Diablo, Exion and many more, and i would look forward to work with henrik as a 2 man team, but to know you all and help you as much as i can, And i can maybe use my school for resource of creating idea's on my own. And the best games are those that are original, and those who are made by gamers, for gamers. Majik hopefully will be a game enjoyed by many This will be a good experiance for me, and hopefully fun :)