Back to Majik 3D MMORPG information archive main page.
forum index

About me...

Message 1526

Date: 2002-05-21 19:41:39

Yeah i am a 14 years old kid... i am kinda very well experianced in online games like: tibia, utopia, ragnarok online, runescape and many more... so i think i could maybe be for osme help as a tinker. like giving ideas and discussing if this or that could be posible and what kind of posibilities majik should have! i could like maybe learn programming and such but i dont even know in what language u make it =D and btw: when u have your test server up and running? i whould like to try it... this might be some help to: i atlest think i am one of the best beta testers in the world (hehe not really but very close) and i have found very very big bugs in many games as: half-life (all mods), unreal, tibia and many more! so i could maybe be ready to help u in 2 diffrent levels: Idea maker and Beta tester! and it really much depends on u how much i whould work... if u seam to give me good info and its fun then i can spend much time on it! i look forward for answers!

One thing i think u shoudl consider now: U should now make a desission, is this the game style we wanna give 100% on or will we change again soon and then loose all our work? maybe better u try get this Majik4 world wide!

u can have a very good future with majik!

I also sent a mail about some info =D

Message 1541

Date: 2002-05-22 19:58:49
In-Reply-To: 1526

Here is my idea of a Herb... and this is my first try so dont get upset about it =D

A blood herb is a herb which has 2 big fruits when fully grown,they are full of milk, this milk has a dark red color, giving it the name "Blood herb" If you eat this herb it will give you a higher stamina and speed, but the after effects will be drowzziness/dizziness. When it is first planted it grows into a weed shape of three leaves from the ground, then stems form upwards, holding blue round fruits, these ripen and turn to Red Fruits. It is a rare herb found in dense jungles, and hot/lavarous caves, The chemicals/milk inside the fruits can be used to mix together with other herbs, to make healing or remedy potions. It is about 30-50 cm tall with the fruits having a average of 10cm height.

i will soon also somehow fix a pic (a very bad pic) but just so the desigers whould have some kind of idea how it should look...

Message 1546

Date: 2002-05-23 01:04:06
In-Reply-To: 1541

Maybe we should put a copy of all our templates in the open directory, so new designers can see what our standards are, but I would say it's not a bad start. I could make a normal html version of the templates, but I don't have access to the web server, so someone else would have to ftp it up.

Message 1553

Date: 2002-05-23 04:26:17
In-Reply-To: 1541

good concept, you'll need to get a look at those templates to expand a bit, but I like it

aftereffects and everything........cool.......

Message 1559

Date: 2002-05-23 17:24:58
In-Reply-To: 1553

yeah and i just made these things up in my mind pretty quickly... if somoene gave me some idea and maybe a name then i could continue it... the hard part is to begin i think =D

Message 1560

Date: 2002-05-23 17:26:28
In-Reply-To: 1553

arent the templates up in the WorldBook? atlest i have access there so i can check them... should i try to fix another and better version of the Blood herb? hmm i guess i will start on it now then =D

Message 1561

Date: 2002-05-23 17:30:15
In-Reply-To: 1560

items called "Blood" are way over used in RPG games.. hehe

Message 1565

Date: 2002-05-23 18:24:27
In-Reply-To: 1561

and death thats overused to like the Bloody Two Handed sword of Black Death

Message 1568

Date: 2002-05-23 19:41:49
In-Reply-To: 1565

so you dont like the name of the herb?

Message 1570

Date: 2002-05-23 19:50:51
In-Reply-To: 1568

we have something called Blood Root. But i'm not to judge i made the blood root. :P

Try names that are not really based on english words, just make stuff up for things. There isn't any reason to belive that eveything should have english names, or that the native people of Majik even speek english (although for game play everything will be in english. :P)

Message 1571

Date: 2002-05-23 22:58:25
In-Reply-To: 1570

so the name could for an exampel be Koorash and that could be translated as "Blood Herb"? maybe the blood root could be the root of a blood herb =D

Message 1729

Date: 2002-07-26 01:07:25
In-Reply-To: 1571

bloodroot is a plant that has a deap red colored root. :P

It very well may have different names in different languages.