Re: Mesa/glut problems

Subject: Re: Mesa/glut problems
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@majik.netti.fi)
Date: Sun Aug 15 1999 - 21:56:08 EEST

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999, Robert Crawford wrote:

> Nope, just donwloaded the latest client and it still won't work.  I
> spent about a week on this a few months ago and never did get it to
> work.  I may try the win client at some time.  Will the win client work
> through a Linux/ipmasquradeing router?

It should work, except that there is no working -current release of
the win client at the moment. Still few more days... The ipmasq router
of course shouldn`t be blocking the port Majik uses: 4000 for stable
releases, 4001 for unstable.

--
Tommi Leino / Majik 3D project
namhas@majik.netti.fi http://majik.netti.fi