Re: Client 0.4.0pre

Subject: Re: Client 0.4.0pre
From: Kevan Benson (kentrak@sonic.net)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 23:33:41 EET

You can expect your 3D accelleration to improve with XFree86 4.0, or the new OpenGL driver coming from Nvidia, VA Linux
and SGI (Note: non open source, may even have to buy...)

As for system hardware, well I'm not certain, but I would say your system seems OK, if the game requires as much from
the computer as EverQuest or the such do.  Of course, this is just my opinion.  I would think the most system intensive
part is the 3D.

-Kevan
Just another guy EAGERLY awaiting majik.  Good job going out to everyone who has contributed so far!