A short bit of your time

Subject: A short bit of your time
From: BattleDragon (archdragon@xoommail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 18 1999 - 10:34:26 EEST

Hey, from what you guys have described that you
are trying to do, i'm gonna love
this game. I am getting a lot of people in the
states and canada that are looking
forward to playin it. I would like to know if u
need some help with anything, I know
basic C++(1 year's worth) and i'm pretty good
with graphics. If you would like some
help email me back, I and plenty others are
waiting for the day this game is
completed or beta testing starts(w/ mp support
and a real working world). The
concepts that you guys are using in Majik is
what I and many people are looking for
in a RPG, games like Everquest and Ultima Online
are nice, but they are very boring
being constrincted to the hack and slash type of
play. If u need any help just let me
know, I got plenty of free time and would like
to see this game out as soon as
possible.
Thanks for the time.
BattleDragon