Re: About the objects

Subject: Re: About the objects
jsaukkon@vehna.dyndns.org
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 22:48:14 EEST

On Thu Apr 05 2001 at 13:53:54 -0400, ackbar@cyberdude.com wrote:

> Meanwhile, think about it: some clothes must alter the geometry of the
> model, like robes, tunics and dresses, so they need models for them.
> Needless to say, armor defnitely alters the geometry. And, do we need
> textures that badly? For most objects, the color will be quite enough.
> Some textures are required though.

Yes, we need textures that badly, colors aren't enough.

> .3ds files are OK? They won't be animated so far. I'll be sending from
> another adress.

Could you please send rendered images of the models instead, since all of
us don't have access to 3dstudio etc. Will make things much easier for us.

Thanks,

  ++ Jari

---
Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi | Coral
programming, music, keyboards, web, demos,  b5 | Nah-kolor
dazzt @ Majik3D RPG     https://majik3d-legacy.org | Majik