RE: Change Your Life In 10 Minutes 122860

Subject: RE: Change Your Life In 10 Minutes 122860
palo9852@arabia.com
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 02:06:19 EET

Lets Heal America

Do you want to WORK FROM HOME??

Do you want to CHOOSE THE HOURS YOU WORK???

If this sounds like you then take 10 minutes to change your life.  That's right YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR GOOD, and it ONLY TAKES 10 MINUTES!!!!!

ALL we need is your NAME and E-MAIL address and we will send you our FREE 10 minute presentation.

If you like what you see, simply fill out our questionnaire at the end of the presentation, and you are on your way to CHANGING YOUR LIFE!!!!!

We will only send you this information once so TAKE ADVANTAGE NOW!!!

Show us how serious YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE, and send us your name and e-mail TODAY!!!

This email has not been sent to you unsolicited.  If you feel that you have been given this opportunity by mistake or wish not to take advantage of it then please submit your email address below and click submit.  You will be removed from our mailing list and receive no further information from us.  Thank You