One more minion to thy service (fwd)

Subject: One more minion to thy service (fwd)
From: Tommi Leino (namhas@taikatech.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 09:41:09 EET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 13:44:47 -0300 (EST)
From: David Balparda de Carvalho <balparda@cascavel.fisica.ufmg.br>
To: namhas@majik3d.org
Subject: One more minion to thy service

Hi, Tommi, I am David Balparda, and I've spoken to you just a couple of days ago in the chat as Harold (that's the name my character will have). So, I've read that you developers need people most wiling to help.
So, soon I will download the client and be one of the player/testers of the MUD. Also, I can help with the artwork, for I have some expertise in pencil drawing, like those drawings that I saw in the Art Gallery. I can paint with Corel Draw, but that takes
quite a bit more time than just drawing, but I wish to do my best. Send in sketches or requests at will. With programming... I can do some basic stuff, but I still have to learn graphical programming in C. As I am little experienced, messing with
programming would take on a lot of time to me. I will take a look upon the open source first.
By the way, I have seen there besides your mug-shot that you have worked for the Department of Physics of Helinski. Were you, or are you, a Physics student. I happen to be one, in a federal university here in Brazil.
Astrophysics, actually. Besides studying, I make reduction of spectra of Galaxies.
I have decided to help because you guys truly deserve it, and the project rules! I just can't gurantee if Harold Alwiss is going to be a worshipper of Namhas, though. But that's life, isn't it?

At your service,
					David