connect to server

Subject: connect to server
From: Matt Dixon (aein@sprynet.com)
Date: Tue Aug 08 2000 - 01:03:24 EEST

I've tried several common ports for connection but none have been successful.  23, 21 and 80 have worked but gave only a blank screen with the menu.  4000 was the default port, but that one is unable to connect successfully.  What port are you using now?  So far, from what I've read and seen, the game looks very good.  I'd be highly interested in beta testing when the time comes.  Thank you.

                                                                            Matt Dixon