Re: Why don't reply?

Subject: Re: Why don't reply?
From: Jari Saukkonen (jsaukkon@vehna.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun May 28 2000 - 01:30:14 EEST

On Sat, 27 May 2000, Lionheart wrote:

> Hi,
>   I'v sent a mail that means we are instrested to be a partner of you.
> Our company has the capability to setup and run you game in china very
> good. If your company are also want to expand the market in china, I
> think we are the best of your choices. Please reply if you see this
> letter.

Thank you for your interest.

However, we are not taking your offer seriously. If you would browse our
website through and actually *try* the game you would see our current
progress. We are currently under development and the game is far from
being playable. Also, we are not a company but a loosely-knit group
volunteering to work on this project on their free time. At the time we
cannot estimate any dates when the game will be in playable condition.

---
Jari Saukkonen + jari.saukkonen@cs.helsinki.fi | Coral
programming, music, keyboards, web, demos,  b5 | Nah-kolor
dazzt @ Majik3D RPG     https://majik3d-legacy.org | Majik