we want to cooperate with you

Subject: we want to cooperate with you
From: Lionheart (pangjian@highly.com.cn)
Date: Wed May 24 2000 - 05:57:08 EEST

Dear Sir,
  We have founded a company in china, beijing. Our main business is a  Internet Entertainment Web site, include intraducing games, online java little games, etc. Now we want to enlarging our services because we have better internet conditions than before. We have 155M bandwidth connection on chinese internet back bone, and 6 servers now.
  We want to set up game servers of your games in china. Because we know your company and your games is perfect,  but from here, Chinese, to your game server, the connection speed is very slow and always disconnected that we can not play anything.  So our company want to cooperat with your company,  and if this is possible, we can discuss more details.
  We are very hunger for your reply, and really want to cooperat with you.
  Thanks

                        Pangjian
                        2000/5/23