Joining the team!

Subject: Joining the team!
From: HenryRox (HenryRox@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 03:58:39 EEST

To whom it may concern;

        I came across your game "Palandian Majic" and it looks like it has
potential to be a very good game.  To get right to the point, I am
interested in joining your team.  I am a skilled C/C++ programer, I am very
familiar with DirectX, I have coded on various MUDs, such as Sonic
Afterglow's "Sudika Sabre."  I am also skilled in graphical programming, and
also graphic design, The graphical programs I am best with are Photoshop,
Bryce3D, 3D Studio MAX, and Specular Infini-D.
        If you need any more information please just contact me.

-EH