HELP!!!

Subject: HELP!!!
From: Travis Smith (zaq@pnx.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 08:52:12 EET

Hi,
    I'm having a couple of problems, they're probably not bugs, but here
goes.  When I start the progam (majik3d.exe) the DOS shell tells me this
exactly:

Reading configuration from: majik3d.ini
Illegal mode passed to ssgSimpleState::disable(
FATAL ERROR: Connection to '195.74.0.76' failed

I was connected during the process and I used the IP address in my browser
to see if the site was down (it wasn't).  I noticed in the majik3d.ini file
that the port is 4000.  Could this be the wrong port?  Also, what is that
"Illegal mode passed to ssgSimpleState::disable(" message? All I want is to
see how it looks, hehe.  Oh well, I'm sending you a copy of my .ini file and
my system specs in case you need it to tell me what's going on.

                                                                    Thanx,

Zaq

System:

Pentium 166 MHz MMX
64 MB RAM

One 1.2 GB HD (Running Windows 95 version 4.00.950 B)
One 1.9 GB HD (Running Red Hat Linux 6.1)
12x CyberDrive CDROM
LS-120 Super Drive (3 1/4" Floppy Drive utilizing Laser Servo Technology)

15" monitor with max resolution at 1280 x 1024 (set at 24 bit 800 x 600 now)
Voodoo Graphics Card with 4 MB Video RAM (configured by GLsetup from
www.glsetup.com)
ATI Mach 64 2D video card with 2 MB Video RAM

AWE 64 Sound Card

Standard 101- Key Keyboard
Logitech trackman Marble FX (Optical Trackball Device)
Logitech Wingman Extreme Digital  2-D Joystick

I downloaded the following file from your FTP site:
ftp://ftp.majik3d.org/majik3d/win32/majik3d-0.4.0_i386.zip