namaste

Subject: namaste
From: raja tulasi (kingtulasi@usa.net)
Date: Mon Mar 06 2000 - 18:28:58 EET

dear sir,
it give me great pleasure in mailing to a person who life is dedicated for the
other.how thinks that service to poor is services to god.
i am mailing you about an organzation which is working for leprosy affected
patients.it is located in bommuru(viilage)near Rajahmubdry,East godavari
distict,Adhra pradesh,INDIA.
it is SRI VIVEKANANDA MAROGI AROGAY KENDRAM.this kendrem is run by a
socialwelfare organisation called R.S.S(rastriya swayamsevak sangh).the
kendram has about 100 (in) patients.there is a urgent need to build a
hospital
in the kendram as thereis no hospital even in that viilage.it is estimated
that the hospital may cost $15000. so we will be greatful if you extend your
coopertion for the social work.other details of the kendrem in our site.
so please support the good cause.
thanking you

raja sekhar
for kendrem